About Icora FM:
Indonsakusa Community Radio affectionately known as ICORA FM is situated in the Northern part of KZN, Eshowe. It was established on the 10th of December 1997 in King Dinuzulu Township Eshowe. The prime objective was and still is to redress the imbalances of the past particularly in rural areas.
The idea of forming this radio station was born out of the conviction that the station would stimulate and guide the communities to action.
Some programs that are being broadcast are teenage pregnancies, sexual transmitted disease, child abuse, drug additions, and development issued to name but a few.
ICORA FM management has undergone training courses in most recognized broadcasting institutions, like NEMISA, ABC Ulwazi, Institute for the advancement of Journalism and many other institutions in South Africa to acquire the management skills in the industry.
This is how the management is structured:
1. Mr. Bonga Msweli (Station Manager)
2. Mr. Sbusiso Mhlongo (Marketing & Advertising Manager)
3. Mr. Dominic Ndlovu (Programming Manager)
4. Mr. Mandla Gwala (News Editor)
5. Thandazile Mhlongo (Administration Manager)
6. Public Relations Officer (VACANT)
For more information, click on the link below: